Login for PAT Scheme

AUDITS, SURVEYS AND REPORTS

Survey of commercial buildings as Designated Consumers

Energy Efficiency in Buildings has tremendous potential in the Indian context. It is estimated that more than 25% of electricity is consumed in houses, office buildings, shops and malls. This proposition may increase when in the next 3-4 years the rural India is electrified under the Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojna. It needs to be noted that at this point of time, 56% of rural India is still not covered by electricity infrastructure and the remaining 44% hardly get electricity for, on an average, 50% of the time.
PEDA got commissioned the Report on the Survey of Commercial Buildings as Designated Consumers in the state of Punjab in accordance with the EC Act 2001.

Survey, Compilation & Analysis of Data of Rice Shelling Mills

Punjab has substantial renewable energy potential in the areas of Biomass / Agro waste. The availability of Biomass / Agro waste in the state is sufficient to produce about 1000MW of electricity. Rice Shelling Mills of Punjab possesses the most developed and extensive agriculture technology and yield rate in the country. Preliminary survey shows that, as an industry, the Rice Shelling is the highest consumer of Electricity amongst various different types of industrial units. Existing technology assessment shows that there is huge opportunity of Energy efficiency is also available in Rice Shelling Mills.

Report on impact of Energy Conservation act-2001 in the state of Punjab

A number of initiatives have been taken by the PEDA and BEE in Punjab to promote and propagate Energy Conservation Measures right from awareness creation to introduction of energy efficient appliances & equipments.

Subsequently, PEDA undertook a state level study to assess the impact these activities have had in increasing Consumer Awareness. The study covered the Impact of Energy Conservation in all segment spectra ranging from residential to commercial, agriculture, institutional and industrial sectors. This is the first in the series to review the impact of Implementation of Energy Conservation Act-2001 in the State of Punjab.

;